ANALYST, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
To apply, please email your resume and any additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Capital Dynamics:
Capital Dynamics is an independent global asset management firm focusing on private assets, including private equity (primaries, secondaries, co-investments), private credit, and clean energy. Established in 1988, the Firm has extensive knowledge and experience raising closed-ended funds and developing solutions tailored to meet the exacting needs of a diverse and global client base of institutional and private wealth investors.
As of Q4 2022, Capital Dynamics oversees more than USD 14 billion in assets under management and advisement, and employs approximately 160 professionals globally across 14 offices in Europe, the Middle East, North America, and Asia.
Marketing & Communications
The Marketing & Communications team at Capital Dynamics is comprised of professionals based in the Zug, London, Milan, and New York offices and works with an extended network of partners around the world. The team oversees the global branding, public relations/media, internal and external communications, digital/social media presence, client events, webinars and conferences as well as thought leadership and industry recognition initiatives both at the corporate- and product-levels. Whilst international in scope, the team takes a localized approach to address the sophisticated needs of investors in the regions in which Capital Dynamics operates.
Capital Dynamics is seeking to recruit an Analyst to join the Marketing & Communications team in the London office.
The purpose of the role is to support the senior members and the Head of Marketing & Communications in driving Capital Dynamics’ global brand strategy.
Working as part of a global, highly connected team, this role will offer an excellent opportunity to immerse in all things marketing and communications within the private markets sector, while learning from experts in the field.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
As the Analyst on the Marketing & Communications team you will support all facets of marketing for the company, including overall marketing strategy, corporate marketing, product marketing and investor related events management.
The Analyst will be expected to;
• support the refining and expansion of the Company’s marketing package;
• participate in corporate events (annual investor meetings, roadshows, client events) in terms of organization and execution;
• contribute to the execution of the internal communications agenda and strategy including ghostwriting communication for executives and regular company-wide communication as well as managing the intranet;
• create customized presentations for clients and prospect meetings, coordinating with other teams within the organization (Investment Management, Product Development and Strategy, Business Development and Sales);
• help to generate content for the firm's digital channels, including video production;
• support management of the company’s website and other online presences (LinkedIn, trade bodies’ platforms etc.);
• Support other ad-hoc projects as required.
This description is for guidance purposes only. You may be required to fulfil additional roles and perform additional duties as required from time to time.
Skills, Education & Qualifications:
To succeed in this role, you should have:
• Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing & communications role;
• Experience within the asset management/finance sector or on the agency-side for clients in the private equity / asset management industry;
• An understanding of or interest in Private Equity, Private Credit, Clean Energy;
• Creative and solutions-oriented “driver” approach;
• Experience creating content as well as editing material with the highest degree of precision; ability to tailor to specific audiences as and when needed;
• The ability to create and oversee the creation of branded marketing and communications materials using Microsoft Office tools (in particular Power Point) and other technologies (Adobe, Indesign, etc.);
• Strong communication skills; the ability to interact successfully with senior internal stakeholders, media, clients and third parties such as PR agencies, advertising agencies and other service providers;
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to proof own work and that of others;
• A self-starter with a results focused mind-set and a team player;
• Deep knowledge and keen interest of latest marketing technologies.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree with a relevant marketing and/or communications discipline;
• Strong design skills and proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office programs, specifically PowerPoint and Word, but also Outlook and Excel;
• Proven experience of Adobe programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, other visual design tools etc.
• Must be fluent in English and display superior writing skills;
• Additional language skills, preferably Italian, German, French, Korean or Japanese, though not essential.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Capital Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to creating a global diverse workforce. We are a global company with 24 nationalities represented across our staff in 14 offices, spanning North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. We believe diversity and inclusion (“D&I”) is key to being better at what we do and our initiatives are designed to attract, develop, and advance talented individuals, regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status or any other dimension of diversity. We welcome and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply to join Capital Dynamics.