ANALYST, PRODUCT SPECIALIST
To apply, please email your resume and any additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Capital Dynamics:
Capital Dynamics is an independent global asset management firm focusing on private assets including private equity, private credit and clean energy infrastructure. Capital Dynamics offers a diversified range of tailored offerings and customized solutions for a broad, global client base, including corporations, family offices, foundations and endowments, high net worth individuals, pension funds and others. We oversee more than USD 15 billion in assets under management and advisement. Capital Dynamics is distinguished by its deep and sustained partnerships with clients, a culture that attracts entrepreneurial thought leaders and a commitment to providing innovative ideas and solutions for its clients.
Established to capture attractive investment opportunities in the largest and fastest growing sector of global infrastructure, Capital Dynamics’ Clean Energy Infrastructure (CEI) mandate is to invest directly in proven renewable energy technologies with a focus on utility-scale and distributed generation, solar, wind, and storage. The CEI platform’s growing investment portfolio of over 7.3 GWdc is managed by the team’s dedicated asset management business, which provides highly specialized services to ensure optimal performance of the platform’s portfolio of assets.
Capital Dynamics is seeking a product specialist to work within the Product Development & Strategy (PDS) team. The purpose of the role is to assist with driving the European Clean Energy Infrastructure business and support our commitment to Responsible Investment. This person would be responsible for creating marketing materials, creating client update materials, reporting, conducting market research and working closely with PDS, our investment team and sales force to assisting with fundraising efforts.
Importantly, this person must demonstrate strong coordination and project management skills (including receiving feedback from senior individuals from across the organization), and take ownership of their responsibilities, ensuring that deliverables are met within given timelines.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
To succeed in this role, you will:
• Work on the creation of marketing material, fund updates and other product collateral for the European Clean Energy Infrastructure business
• Assist with the integration of Environmental, Social, Governance initiatives into the Clean Energy Infrastructure business
• Establish a strong understanding of the European Clean Energy Infrastructure business
• Review and input into DDQs and RFPs, using existing data
• Assist with production of monthly product memorandums with input from key stakeholders within the firm
• Conduct market research to assist sales professionals with fundraising efforts
• Project management to assist sales professionals in fundraising efforts including tracking key milestones and fundraising meetings
•Assist and project manage the production of the annual Clean Energy Infrastructure sustainability report and similar bespoke reports
This description is for guidance purposes only. You may be required to fulfil additional roles and perform additional duties as required from time to time.
Education & Qualifications:
To succeed in this role, you should have:
• Minimum 2:1 degree from a recognized university
• Exceptional proficiency MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
• Understanding of basic private equity and infrastructure terminology (i.e. IRR, NAV, MOIC, Yield)
• Degree subjects include: Business, Finance, Responsible Investment, Renewable Energy
Skills & Attributes:
To succeed in this role, you should have:
• Project / product management experience at a private firm, asset manager or investment bank
• Experience in producing professional client presentations and/or reports
• A keen interest in the renewable energy market or willingness to learn more about this area
• A keen interest in Responsible Investment and targets such as the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals or willingness to learn more about this area
To succeed in this role, you will be:
• Resilient with an ability to give as well as receive feedback within an open 360 feedback culture
• Thrive in an environment where constructive critique is the norm
• Keen to develop yourself and others
• Understanding of the private equity and clean energy infrastructure markets
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong marketing / writing skills and attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit strong time management skills
• Curiosity, willingness to learn and ability to think critically
• Understanding of the needs of institutional investors
Diversity and Inclusion:
Capital Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to creating a global diverse workforce. We are a global company with 24 nationalities represented across our staff in 13 offices, spanning North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. We believe diversity and inclusion (“D&I”) is key to being better at what we do and our initiatives are designed to attract, develop, and advance the most talented individuals, regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status or any other dimension of diversity. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and encourage fluidity where education, experience, values, skills, and knowledge are considered.