RESEARCH ANALYST - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
To apply, please email your resume and any additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Capital Dynamics:
Capital Dynamics is an independent global asset management firm focusing on private assets, including private equity (primaries, secondaries co-investments), private credit, and clean energy infrastructure. Created in 1988, the Firm has extensive knowledge and experience developing solutions tailored to meet the exacting needs of a diverse and global client base of institutional and private wealth investors. As of Q1 2021, Capital Dynamics oversees more than USD 15 billion in assets under management and advisement and employs approximately 160 professionals globally across 13 offices in Europe, the Middle East, North America, and Asia. Capital Dynamics is a recognized industry leader in responsible investing, receiving the highest marks from the UNPRI for its Strategy & Corporate Governance, and investment strategies. For more information, please visit: www.capdyn.com
Capital Dynamics’ Business Development team is responsible for the fundraising of every alternative investment product on the global CD platform, across various markets local to our Firm. Our team focuses on Institutional Limited Partners (“LPs”), including (but not limited to) Public Pension Funds, Private Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Financial Institutions, Foundations, Endowments, Single Family Offices, Private Wealth investors (i.e., High-Net-Worth Individuals and the financial intermediaries that serve them, including Wealth Platforms, Broker-Dealers, Registered Investment Advisors, Multi-Family Offices, etc.), etc. Additionally, we work closely with Consultants that serve the aforementioned Institutional LPs and Private Wealth investors. Whether our clients are global multinationals or regional investors, we’re committed to creating tailored investment solutions (alongside Investment Management and Product Development & Strategy) based on their goals. We listen, understand their requirements and then work shoulder-to-shoulder with them to design a solution.
We are seeking a junior-level professional to assist with a range of research activities for the Business Development (“BD”) team (including the Product, Development & Strategy (“PDS”) team in some instances) to help aide various business initiatives / decisions across the Firm. The ideal candidate is a self-starting, resourceful, organized and analytical individual who can work closely with team members across BD, PDS, Marketing & Communications and Investment Management.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
To succeed in this role, you will:
• Research, collect, analyze and interpret data to support marketing and fundraisings processes, various business decisions / initiatives, ad-hoc projects, etc.
• Utilize various financial databases (e.g., Preqin, S&P Money Market Directories, etc.) on a regular basis
• Create detailed reports of findings (and simplify findings into presentations in some instances)
• Research market and industry trends and patterns
• Inform and advise various levels of management and stakeholders (when needed)
This description is for guidance purposes only. You may be required to fulfil additional roles and perform additional duties as required from time to time.
Skills, Education & Qualifications:
To succeed in this role, you should have:
• Undergraduate degree with strong academic background
• 0-2+ years of related experience
• Exceptional Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
You will be…
• Project management skills and the ability work well with others and operate in an entrepreneurial environment
• Strong analytical and critical thinking
• Ability to work independently under tight timeframes and manage strict deadlines
• Highly organized with great attention to detail
Diversity and Inclusion:
Capital Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to creating a global diverse workforce. We are a global company with 24 nationalities represented across our staff in 13 offices, spanning North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. We believe diversity and inclusion (“D&I”) is key to being better at what we do and our initiatives are designed to attract, develop, and advance talented individuals, regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status or any other dimension of diversity. We welcome and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply to join Capital Dynamics.