TEAM ASSISTANT, CLEAN ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE
About Capital Dynamics:
Capital Dynamics is an independent global asset management firm focusing on private assets, including private equity (primaries, secondaries co-investments), private credit, and clean energy infrastructure. Created in 1988, the Firm has extensive knowledge and experience developing solutions tailored to meet the exacting needs of a diverse and global client base of institutional and private wealth investors. As of Q1 2021, Capital Dynamics oversees more than USD 15 billion in assets under management and advisement and employs approximately 160 professionals globally across 13 offices in Europe, the Middle East, North America, and Asia. Capital Dynamics is a recognized industry leader in responsible investing, receiving the highest marks from the UNPRI for its Strategy & Corporate Governance, and investment strategies. For more information, please visit: www.capdyn.com
Clean Energy Infrastructure:
The Clean Energy Infrastructure team makes direct equity investments in carbon-reducing renewable energy power generation from late-stage development to commercial operations. Capital Dynamics is one of the largest U.K. onshore wind operators and invested in one of the largest subsidy free solar PV portfolios in Europe. The team achieves enhanced value from projects through its dedicated asset management affiliate, CD Arevon U.K.
Capital Dynamics’ Office Management team is part of the global operational platform. By working local with a global focus we provide high quality service both internally and to external partners and clients. Our assignment is to ensure a well-organized work environment as well as broad service know-how in areas such as; office management, facility management and event management.
Capital Dynamics is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in a combined role within our CEI & Office Management teams. The successful candidate will play an instrumental role in providing support to a busy CEI team by providing first class team administrative support to a team of approx. 8 as well as acting as a PA to the leaders of the function. In addition, this person will act as part of the London office management team and support the day-to day management of our London office
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Personal Assistant support to Head of CEI team: (30%)
• Support Co-Heads of the CEI Team with administration tasks; calendar management, travel management, research and organization of work with the aim to make his work as coordinated as possible.
CEI Team administration support: (40%)
• Perform a broad range of administrative and communication duties
• Assist with administrative support within the team mainly to the Managing Directors; organizing signatures, meeting preparation, coordination of documents as well as printed marketing material etc.
• Calendar and registration management for meetings, conferences and travel
• Travel management for senior staff with following expense processing and reporting
Office Management support as and when needed: (30%)
• When needed covering main phone line, door management, greeting guests and taking care of deliveries
• Caring for office environment; office bistro, ordering lunches and organizing external and internal events
The role will develop in line with the team and business growth, therefore this description is for guidance purposes only. You may be required to fulfil additional roles and perform additional duties as required by the company from time to time.
Skills, Experience, Education & Qualifications:
To succeed in this role, you should have:
• Strong administrative assistant experience – proven tenure in a similar role
• Proven track customer service experience
• Demonstrable experience of supporting a team
• Experience in processing expenses, arranging travel
• Strong diary management experience
• Native English - additional languages is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• IT familiarity and awareness
European language capabilities e.g. Italian, Spanish, German, French (desirable but not essential)
You will be…
• Highly motivated, organized and proactive
• Efficiently able to multi-task with minimal supervision
• High-energy with the ability to be both a team player and self-starter
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to proof own work and work of others
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of organization
• Strong work ethic and flexibility
• Discreet and reliable
Diversity and Inclusion:
Capital Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to creating a global diverse workforce. We are a global company with 24 nationalities represented across our staff in 13 offices, spanning North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. We believe diversity and inclusion (“D&I”) is key to being better at what we do and our initiatives are designed to attract, develop, and advance talented individuals, regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status or any other dimension of diversity. We welcome and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply to join Capital Dynamics.