VICE PRESIDENT - RFP LEAD
To apply, please email your resume and any additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Capital Dynamics:
Capital Dynamics is an independent global asset management firm focusing on private assets, including private equity (primaries, secondaries co-investments), private credit, and clean energy. Created in 1988, the Firm has extensive knowledge and experience developing solutions tailored to meet the exacting needs of a diverse and global client base of institutional and private wealth investors.
As of Q4 2021, Capital Dynamics oversees more than USD 13 billion in assets under management and advisement, and employs approximately 160 professionals globally across 14 offices in Europe, the Middle East, North America, and Asia. Capital Dynamics is a recognized industry leader in responsible investing, receiving the highest marks from the UNPRI for its Strategy & Corporate Governance, and investment strategies. For more information, please visit: www.capdyn.com
Product Development & Strategy:
Capital Dynamics’ Product Development and Strategy team is responsible for the launch of every product on the CD platform across a diverse set of alternative investment strategies and local markets. The team also has ownership of a number of critical strategic initiatives across the firm including identifying opportunities to expand our investment strategies, launch into new markets, and orchestrate the firm’s ESG program and practices.
It is a diverse and global group of talented and highly motivated individuals, which sits at the intersection of investment, sales, legal, compliance, structuring and responsible investment functions. Exceeding in this role requires strong critical thinking, the ability to construct an argument and communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing), as well as strong quantitative fundamentals and understanding of the private markets.
The Vice President, RFP Lead will be joining our Product Development and Strategy team based in our Miami office.
The RFP Lead will be responsible for managing the end-to-end process for all Capital Dynamics RFP’s, RFI’s and other questionnaires including DDQ’s across our private equity (primaries, secondaries, co-investments), private credit, and clean energy strategies.
In addition, the RPF Lead will be responsible for keeping RFPIO, our RFP database, up to date with the latest answers, data, and related information including maintaining and refining a quarterly review process across the departments in our organization.
The role requires a professional with strong financial / technical writing skills, attention to detail with the ability to produce long documents which are internally consistent and with minimal errors. You will be process driven and can effectively project manage the delivery of RFP’s on time with review time built in for key members of the firm including IM, sales, and operations teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
To succeed in this role, you will:
• Illustrate strong financial writing skill with experience using excel to effectively present financial data
• Complete RFPs, due diligence questionnaires, surveys and other opportunity-related requests from our global client and prospect base for the company’s Private Assets offerings
• Act as the first point of contact for the Product Development & Strategy as well as the Sales team for the completion of RFP’s
• Act as a key liaison for the various internal departments providing the data for the completion of RFP’s
• Act as the main coordinator with the company’s internal departments for the completion of opportunity-related requests in a timely manner
• Maintain and proactively update the company’s response database, RFPIO, as well as corporate data, including but not limited to HR data and company statistics
• Prioritize requests and resource allocation
• Ensure that all the materials are produced in accordance with the company’s highest quality standards
• Streamline the RFP evaluation and completion process
• Lead and complete other projects as needed
This description is for guidance purposes only. You may be required to fulfil additional roles and perform additional duties as required from time to time.
Skills, Education & Qualifications:
To succeed in this role, you will illustrate :
Skills and experience
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar financial sector and/or marketing role
• Mature, creative thinking and solutions-oriented; a real “driver” personality
• Deep track record of writing top quality professional presentations, presenting high impact messages in a clear, aesthetic format (using original ideas where necessary)
• High level of technical financial knowledge and analytical ability
• Strong interest in Private Assets, including private equity (primaries, secondaries and co investment), private credit, and infrastructure
• Strong project management ability and process oriented approach to work
• Ability to write content as well as edit material with a very high degree of precision
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to proof own work and work of others
Education & Qualifications
• Minimum undergraduate degree from a recognized college / university
• Preference for masters in finance, business administration, accounting, economics or related field
• Exceptional proficiency MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
• Must be fluent in English and display superior writing skills
• Proficiency in another European language; preferably, German, French, Italian, is highly desirable though not essential
You will be…
• Analytical, quantitative and detail-oriented
• Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and approach
• Highly developed verbal/written communication skills (articulate and balanced)
• Ability to structure and present complex ideas and information in a simple persuasive form, both written and verbal
Diversity and Inclusion:
Capital Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to creating a global diverse workforce. We are a global company with 24 nationalities represented across our staff in 14 offices, spanning North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
We believe diversity and inclusion (“D&I”) is key to being better at what we do and our initiatives are designed to attract, develop, and advance talented individuals, regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status or any other dimension of diversity. We welcome and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply to join Capital Dynamics.