The summit offers a platform to explore the latest trends, challenges, and opportunties in the secondary market, including deal sourcing, pricing dynamics, fund structures, and regulatory considerations. With a diverse range of speakers from leading financial institutions, investors, and advisors, participants can gain valuable insights, forge strategic partnerships, and enhance their understanding of ever-evolving landscape of global secondaries.
To learn more, visit here
PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION PANELS DURING THE CONFERENCE
Thursday, September 28th, 2023 from 11:05 am BST
Mauro Pfister, Managing Director, Secondaries
LP transactions: has the "comeback" continued?
- Analysing the last year in the LP market
- How is the market reacting in 2023? Big discounts?
- What reserves do LPs require in 2023?
- Where are LPs seeing the most opportunity?
- How to be competitive in this market and generate returns?
- What are LPs' motives for selling today?
- What impact is rising inflation having? Is general liquidity drying up?
- Are LPs overallocated to private capital?