Sainsbury’s signs PPA with Capital Dynamics’ Longhill Burn Wind Farm in Scotland
Our Private Credit team provides tailored, one-stop financing solutions, primarily to private equity-backed, mid-market companies.
We finance transactions supporting leveraged buyouts, acquisitions, business expansions, refinancings and short- to medium-term liquidity needs. Our primary focus is on directly originated senior secured loans, including first lien, unitranche and, to a lesser degree, second lien loans. We will also consider investments in mezzanine debt, preferred equity / equity co-investments and secondary debt transactions.
The team draws on its vast experience investing across the capital structure and in a wide array of industries to deliver flexible, value-added solutions customized to the unique needs of each borrower.
Private Credit Clients
- Lower mid-market
- EBITDA between $7.5 - $50.0 million, with an emphasis on businesses with EBITDA < $30.0 million
- Primarily private equity-sponsored
- Predominantly U.S.-domiciled or headquartered
- Leveraged buyouts
- Growth capital
- Refinancings / recapitalizations
- Acquisition financings
- Corporate transitions / successions
- Liquidity solutions
- Senior secured, floating rate loans
- First lien
- Second lien
- Preferred equity / equity co-investments
- Unsecured notes / bonds
- Technology /
- Media & Telecom
- Industrials & Chemicals